The Calibration Management module is developed for those who want to track the calibrations of the devices calibrates or the hospitals/laboratories which calibrate the devices themselves.
Main functions are as follows:
- Recording the calibration information.
- Automatic dating for the next calibrations.
- Providing information concerning the devices for which the calibration date is approaching or has past.
- Issuing the calibration certificates in conformity with the “Notification on Conditions concerning the TURKAK Branded Test Reports and Calibration Certificates” published on the official journal dated 23.05.2003.
- Keeping the digital versions of the calibration certificates in the system whether issued in the system or not.
- Recording the calibration devices and observing their positions.
- Preparing a template in Excel and receiving the templates as automatically full with the necessary information in the relevant workorder, besides this, saving automatically with just a single click in the document.