Inventory management enables you to see and audit your inventory and all main and auxiliary data that comes to your mind as a hierarchical whole.
The main functions of this module can be specified as follows:
- Managing the main data concerning the inventory definitions.
- Inspecting inventory query and details (E.g.; Brand, Model, and Downtime Information etc.)
- Preparing workorder on breakdown concerning the devices.
- Tracking the idle devices and preparing the list of the devices to become idle on a certain date.
- Keeping the financial resource information of the device, keeping the records about the Owner Company and physician information.
- Recording separately the following information; Service Company of the device, invoice number, downtime cost for one minute (to be tracked how much damage the downtime causes), device installation date, date of purchase, starting date of installation.
- Facilitating the new device entries by forming a copy of a recorded device and enabling to change only the information concerning the new device.
- Introducing the medical devices according to the coding system; UMDNS (Universal Medical Device Nomenclature System) and label generating.
- Preparing the list by filtering the devices according to the basic information such as Device Type, Department, Location, Brand, Model, UMDNS, Serial Number, and Idle Status.
- Filtration according to the basic information demanded as required can be added and removed during the configuration.
- In the multihospital institutions, having filtration carried out according to the hospital, by the central users; in other words, users having the authority to monitor all of the hospitals, and the devices listed in all of the institutions.
- Listing the devices having warnings or inspecting the system warnings about the device (E.g.; the warranty of the device has expired, Device should be calibrated, Maintenance date of the device has passed, calibration period expires etc.)
- Tracking, filtering easily the maintenance status of the devices (MAINTENANCE, WARRANTY, ON CALL etc.)
- Tracking easily how many devices are in operating, non-operating, partial-operating state etc. and in case of need, listing with just a single click
- Immediate access to the number of the devices sent to the external companies for maintenance or another reason, and in case of need, listing the devices in a certain company with just a single click
- Immediate access to the active contracts and the number of the devices within their scope and in case of need, listing the devices in a certain contract with just a single click.
- Easy access to the detailed information on the device.
- Inspecting the device history in order of the events (For Example: Inventory Record, Inventory Update, Workorder forming and closing, Calibration, events concerning the contracts on devices, warranty expiration, etc.)
- Inspecting the cost caused by a device during its lifespan.
- Listing all warnings given by the device. (Defected, Maintenance date is passing, Calibration date has passed etc.)
- Inspecting the sub-equipments of the device or introducing sub-equipments into the device
- Inspecting all workorders concerning a device.
- Inspecting work plans being in the scope of the device.
- Listing the calibrations of the device.
- Inspecting the contracts and details concerning a device.
- Immediate access to the graphics of uptime rate between the requested dates of the device.
- Listing all downtimes of the device.
- Access, addition, updating the files belonging to the device.
- Access to the files belonging to the device’s model (user manual, procedure files etc.)
- Access to the files loaded to the workorder of the device in the detail of the device.
- Listing the breakdowns of the device.
- Adding notes, updating, displaying idle notes of the device.