Workorder Management is another basic module of BioPro.
Main functions are as follows:
Basic Information on Workorder:
- Creating and managing workorder records concerning the Breakdown, Maintenance and Calibration.
- Keeping the following information; workorder notification, response, time of completion, priority, device, model, location info, responsible person, type of breakdown, comments, whether there is any user error, and the device is scraped or not, if available, the external company information, notifying person etc.
- Adding sub-workorder with just a single click.
- Mass workorder updating.
- Creating MS Word document which can be prepared by the users concerning the Breakdown, Maintenance and Calibration workorders. (in order to printout if the wet signature is required)
- Creating “workorders” from the “work requests” notified by the department users.
- Ensures listing by filtrating according to the fields such as workorder number, scheduling date range, external company, workorder status, user error, inventory no, responsible person, department, location, device type etc.
- Filtration according to the basic information demanded as required can be added and removed during the configuration.
- In the multihospital institutions, having filtration carried out according to the hospital, by the central users; in other words, users having the authority to monitor all of the hospitals, and the devices listed in all of the institutions.
- Displaying the workorder numbers according to the workorder status, listing the workorders in a requested status with just a single click.
- Displaying the workorder numbers according to the workorder priorities, listing the workorders in a requested status with just a single click.
- Inspecting chronologically the workorder changes (For example: which activity concerning the workorder has been carried out by which personnel and when)
- Recording the labour force spent, the materials used, services required in the workorder and inspecting their costs.
- Recording the information of the part order given for a workorder.
- Recording the proposals received from the different companies for the workorder in order to track later and make comparison.
- Creating the labour force record in requested number.
- Recording the response information of an external company concerning the workorder and receiving company performance reports concerning these responses.
- Uploading/downloading any digital documents concerning the workorders.
- Tracking, inspecting, updating and adding sub workorder based on the workorder.
- Keeping records of the maintenance devices used for the workorder.
- Identifying and monitoring the procedures to be implemented in the workorder.
- Adding numerous notes concerning a workorder.
Work requests’ procedures:
- Recording the work requests received from the users in the departments as “work demand”.
- Being displayed the workorders and their status concerning the work demands identified by the users.
- Tracking the history information of the work demands.
- Making colouring when new work demands are received and also tracking easily the unaddressed work demands.
Some of the other specifications:
- Recording the annual plans of the Maintenance and Calibration workorders into the system and creating automatic workorders.
- Tracking the work load of the persons graphically via the detailed work planning.
- Identifying graphically the time of completion estimated by the technicians.
- Making mass workorder assignment.
- Managing the definitions used in the workorder such as breakdown types, workorder type, workorder priority, procedure, template, device status.
- Preparing a template in Excel and receiving the templates as automatically full with the necessary information in the relevant workorder, besides this, saving automatically with just a single click in the document as the workorder document.
- Issuing calibration certificate from the calibration workorders. (Issuing certificates in conformity with TS EN ISO/IEC 17025: 2000 standard.)